www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Robert Grimmett <pag...@rvamerica.com>
Subject general/4186: System will run .mid files in i.e. but not in netscape
Date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 18:39:51 GMT

>Number:         4186
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       System will run .mid files in i.e. but not in netscape
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We have a jukebox script that will load a mid file for the user to play while they are browsing..
in i.e. itload the external browser but in netscape it displays the file as if it were text..
the site is http://www.rvamerica.com/midi
please help.. this is a problem that didn't arise until we moved from one server to the other..
(i am the system admin for the entire server so i have root access if needed to configure
the server)  the old server though was also apache and it worked fine on both netscape and
IE
http://www.rvamerica.com/midi
>Fix:
compleatly lost..