www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Gerry Gleason x4037 <gglea...@netdox.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgi/3950: CGI programs run don't run with the server's gid
Date Tue, 02 Mar 1999 19:31:46 GMT

I've done a bit more research, and the problem is with mod_fastcgi, and there
is no problem with mod_cgi.  I found a reference to the problem on a FastCGI
site, so this is not an apache bug.

A description of the actual problem can be found at:

http://www.coe.missouri.edu/~faq/lists/fastcgi/current/0616.html

Thanks,
Gerry Gleason