www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Peter Doschkinow <p...@bebit.bub.de>
Subject mod_jserv/4176: can't start Apache after installing ApacheJServer: mod_jserv.c not compatible
Date Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:49:06 GMT

>Number:         4176
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       can't start Apache after installing ApacheJServer: mod_jserv.c not compatible
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When trying to start Apache 1.3.6 (after installing ApacheJServer) with:
P:\apache\Apache.exe -d p:\Apache -s
I get:
P:\apache\Apache.exe: module ".\mod_jserv.c" is not compatible with this version
 of Apache.
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
>How-To-Repeat:
see above
>Fix:
I checked the "supported systems" item in the JServ documentation and noticed,
that apache_1_3_6 wasn't listed there. Should I go back to apache_1_3_4 or is
there any workaround?