www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jonas "Björklund" ...@ipro.se>
Subject mod_proxy/4166: Streaming audio throug proxy module
Date Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:48:57 GMT

>Number:         4166
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Streaming audio throug proxy module
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Tue Mar 30 05:50:01 PST 1999
>Originator:     jb@ipro.se
>Release:        1.3.6
NT 4.0 SP4
I have problem with my clients if they listen to cnn news. And then they quit.
The proxy still wants to proxy the cnn audio. It never quit the connection.
Just go to www.cnn.com and listen to news over audio.
And then quit the client and then check if the proxy server drops the connection
to the audio server.