www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Apu Kapadia <...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject mod_so/4158: Invalid command 'LoadModule' ...
Date Sun, 28 Mar 1999 22:19:02 GMT

>Number:         4158
>Category:       mod_so
>Synopsis:       Invalid command 'LoadModule' ...
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Sun Mar 28 14:20:00 PST 1999
>Originator:     apu@ncsa.uiuc.edu
>Release:        1.3.6
SunOS 5.5 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

Downloaded: /dist/binaries/solaris/apache_1.3.6-sun4u-sun-solaris2.260.tar.gz

Problem 1: bin/httpd searched the wrong directory for httpd.conf (it searched
the /usr/local/... directory, instead of the installation directory.

Problem 2: I recompiled with the --prefix=INSTALL_DIR option that installed
the binaries, but bin/httpd gave the following error:

baldric 769% bin/httpd
Syntax error on line 201 of /afs/ncsa.uiuc.edu/projects'/hdf/user/apu/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the
server configuration

Apu Kapadia
Downloaded: /dist/binaries/solaris/apache_1.3.6-sun4u-sun-solaris2.260.tar.gz