www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Doug Wyatt" <dwy...@sunflower.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/4124: can't handle "./" in SSI; removing the "./" gets around the problem
Date Fri, 26 Mar 1999 21:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-windows/4124; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Doug Wyatt" <dwyatt@sunflower.com>
To: coar@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-windows/4124: can't handle "./" in SSI; removing the "./" gets around the
problem
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:59:45 -0600

 Yes, "#include virtual ./motd" works, as one would expect.  I see that the
 mod_include doc recommends 'virtual' over 'file'.

 Could you point me to web docs which more fully explain SSI than does the
 mod_include doc with Apache?  Specifically, any Standards documentation?
 And more particularly, why 'virtual' is preferred over 'file'?

 Regards,
 Doug

 > Date sent:      	25 Mar 1999 21:50:46 -0000
 > To:             	apache-bugdb@apache.org, coar@apache.org, dwyatt@sunflower.com