www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Craig Longman <cra...@begeek.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4119: The server doesn't respond to a any servlet requests.
Date Thu, 25 Mar 1999 03:33:46 GMT

>Number:         4119
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       The server doesn't respond to a any servlet requests.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
The client simply sits there, no response is ever returned.  The log just seemed to show that
the servlet engine was 'Reading request data' then hang.
>How-To-Repeat:
I had this on a 'production' machine, so I had to simply go back to the 19981015 release I
have been running till now.  I am setting up another machine in a very similar fashion to
see if I can repro this somewhere where it can be looked at.  I will be willing to work with
anyone who wishes to try and resolve this by providing any sort of extra information they
want, running any sort of test programs, and perhaps even allowing access to the machine to
check somethings out for themselves.