www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From B Johnson <which...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [Re: general/4066: configuration with --enable-shared=max causes module to not load]
Date Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:20:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/4066; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: B Johnson <whichway@usa.net>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: [Re: general/4066: configuration with --enable-shared=max causes module
to not load]
Date: 19 Mar 99 03:13:28 MST

 I have narrowed this down a little.  It actually doesn't seem to have muc=
 h to
 do with the original subject (--enable-shared=3Dmax).  I have actually
 reproduced the bug without that option.  It simply seems to be a DL probl=
 em. =

 I haven't, however, found any particular configurations that cause the
 problem.  It seems to be random.  Looking in the /server-info directory, =
 I see
 that the module has loaded, but the "init" function never seems to be cal=
 led. =

 If I load all the modules of interest statically, there is no problem at =
 all.

 Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
 1