www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Pierre Jourdan <Pierre.Jour...@trema.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4072: Don't succeed to launch correctly Jserv
Date Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:28:16 GMT

>Number:         4072
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Don't succeed to launch correctly Jserv
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Release:        1.3.4 + 0.9.12
>Environment:
SunOS 5.7 Generic sun4m sparc
java version "1.2", Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2_01, native threads, sunwjit)

At first try, the servlet_error_log file is filled with :
[17/03/1999 17:07:36 CET]: JServ Startup complete.  Listening for connections  on port 8007
java.lang.VerifyError: org/apache/jserv/JServConnection.run()V at pc 811: stack height conflict:
0 vs. 1

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:485)

It seems to be a security problem, but what can I do with that ?
>How-To-Repeat:
Just install all that and try a simple servlet
>Fix:
No ... have a final version of jserv0.9.12 adn jserv1.0 compliant
jdk1.2 for solaris ?