www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From B Johnson <which...@usa.net>
Subject general/4066: configuration with --enable-shared=max causes module to not load
Date Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:46:42 GMT

>Number:         4066
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       configuration with --enable-shared=max causes module to not load
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3.4
>Environment:
uname -a
SunOS cayman 5.7 Generic sun4c sparc SUNW,Sun_4_50
showrev -p
Patch: 106793-01 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWcsu, SUNWhea
Patch: 107022-02 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWdtdmn
Patch: 106725-01 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWoldst
Patch: 107038-01 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWdoc
Patch: 106960-01 Obsoletes:  Requires:  Incompatibles:  Packages: SUNWman
gcc 2.8.1
If I use the option --enable-shared=max during configuration, my "extra"
frontpage module fails to load.  Without using --enable-shared=max, everything
is fine.