www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Richard B. Pyne" <rp...@kinfolk.org>
Subject Re: general/4063: POST times out
Date Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:20:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/4063; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Richard B. Pyne" <rpyne@kinfolk.org>
To: apbugs@apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org, lars@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/4063: POST times out
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:02:55 -0700

 On 15 Mar 99, at 22:11, lars@apache.org wrote:

 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: lars
 > State-Changed-When: Mon Mar 15 14:11:03 PST 1999
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >
 > I don't see a problem with any of the given URLs.
 > If you have turned on Hostnamelookups try to turn them off.
 >
 > Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
 > Severity-Changed-By: lars
 > Severity-Changed-When: Mon Mar 15 14:11:03 PST 1999

 I do have Hoastnamelookups set to Off. I find no indication in the
 logs that you actually tried to POST anything using either of the
 URLs listed, only that you looked at the page. Try subscribing to the
 test mailing list or adding a calendar item. Both will fail with a
 timeout and both worked correctly under Apache 1.2.6.

 Richard B. Pyne, KB7RMU
 rpyne@kinfolk.org
 http://pyne.kinfolk.org/rbp2