www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Catalin Drula <cata...@lbi.ro>
Subject mod_log-any/4059: Same as E3512: Access logging for a virtual host stops after a while, but serving continues for it
Date Sun, 14 Mar 1999 23:27:21 GMT

>Number:         4059
>Category:       mod_log-any
>Synopsis:       Same as E3512: Access logging for a virtual host stops after a while,
but serving continues for it
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Access logging stopped for one of my virtual hosts after a couple of hours.
I have seen the same problem reported (#3512). The cause there was ulimits.
The access log file size for me is 7945 bytes and there are no file size
ulimits. I have HostNameLookups turned on.
I suppose that if I restart the daemon it will start logging again.
The serving for the virtual host works ok.
>How-To-Repeat:
I haven't tried to repeat it.