www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From l...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/4046: We would like you to send us a High Resolution LOGO for a launch event Intel is having. There are two demos using Apache and we would like to have your logo represented with the demos. Please send ASAP
Date Sun, 14 Mar 1999 21:00:32 GMT

Synopsis: We would like you to send us a High Resolution LOGO for a launch event Intel is
having. There are two demos using Apache and we would like to have your logo represented with
the demos. Please send ASAP

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: lars
State-Changed-When: Sun Mar 14 13:00:28 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Unappropriate report.

Class-Changed-From-To: doc-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: lars
Class-Changed-When: Sun Mar 14 13:00:28 PST 1999
Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: lars
Severity-Changed-When: Sun Mar 14 13:00:28 PST 1999