www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Matthew Bellew" <matthew_bel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: os-windows/4027: multithread.c uses WaitForSingleObject, shoud use EnterCriticalSection for unnamed mutexes
Date Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:42:50 GMT
I attached diffs to use Enter/LeaveCriticalSection() instead of
WaitForSingleObject().  These changes seem to work fine, though I don't
have any sort of hard-core test environment.  My experience on other
projects is that this makes a huge difference.  This is apache 1.3.4.

Matthew Bellew

>From: apbugs@hyperreal.org
>To: matthew_bellew@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: os-windows/4027: multithread.c uses WaitForSingleObject,
shoud use EnterCriticalSection for unnamed mutexes