www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <markw...@borg.com>
Subject config/4024: Problem with the 'Include /usr/src/Apache-JServ/jserv.conf' line not accurate, when I add this to my httpd.conf file, I get errors.
Date Tue, 09 Mar 1999 06:03:10 GMT

>Number:         4024
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Problem with the 'Include /usr/src/Apache-JServ/jserv.conf' line not accurate,
when I add this to my httpd.conf file, I get errors.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have verified that the jserv.conf file exists that the specified location

Also when I run the file 'apachectl start',
I get errors saying that I must specify a secret key....well,
I have done that and it still gives me the errors.

>How-To-Repeat:
please help me in getting the JServ running, the apache 1.3.4 runs fine.
I compiled them together with no problem, should I get a page up at 127.0.0.1/jserv/
saying that all is well when the JServ is running right?  the online docs say so.
I am very interested in getting this running so that I can start my java development
>Fix:
tell me what needs to be done at this point to solve the problem.  I am experienced in
java, but somewhat limited in my web server capabilities.  I apologize for that
and hope that I can get this fixed.