www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tony DeCicco <t...@drlnet.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4017: JServConnection returns with AbstractMethodError: while Sending Response Headers.
Date Mon, 08 Mar 1999 00:08:05 GMT

>Number:         4017
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       JServConnection returns with AbstractMethodError: while Sending Response
Headers.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org/apache/jserv/JServConnection.encodeRedirectURL
	at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:365)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
>How-To-Repeat:
Create a html form, servlet, minimal bean, and .jsp template.  Fill in the html, post to servlet,
call bean methods, and send it back to the .jsp .  I can snd the code if you like... from
JavaReport source code lib, modified to call the correct JSDK2.1 methods.
>Fix:
No.