www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Gerry Gleason x4037 <gglea...@netdox.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgi/3950: CGI programs run don't run with the server's gid
Date Tue, 02 Mar 1999 19:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_cgi/3950; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gerry Gleason x4037 <ggleason@netdox.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_cgi/3950: CGI programs run don't run with the server's gid
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 13:31:46 -0600 (CST)

 I've done a bit more research, and the problem is with mod_fastcgi, and there
 is no problem with mod_cgi.  I found a reference to the problem on a FastCGI
 site, so this is not an apache bug.

 A description of the actual problem can be found at:

 http://www.coe.missouri.edu/~faq/lists/fastcgi/current/0616.html

 Thanks,
 Gerry Gleason