www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kjartan Clausen <kjar...@ii.uib.no>
Subject Re: config/3960: CGI problems: I'm not able to do 'POST' and cgiwrap only returns errors
Date Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:27:54 GMT

I just found the problem, so please disregard my bug report.

The problem was that the UID of cgiwrap and httpd didn't match.

On 24 Feb 1999 apbugs@hyperreal.org wrote:

}Thank you very much for your problem report.
}It has the internal identification `config/3960'.
}The individual assigned to look at your
}report is: apache.
}
}>Category:       config
}>Responsible:    apache
}>Synopsis:       CGI problems: I'm not able to do 'POST' and cgiwrap only returns errors
}>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 24 07:20:03 PST 1999
}

Kjartan Clausen          Aikido is origami with people instead of paper (tm)
The Aikido FAQ                                     http://www.aikidofaq.com/