www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: pending/3924: Apache Bug# 3749
Date Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:57:53 GMT
Because you munged the subject of the message so there was no way for our
bugs system to know what PR it is associated with.  Each reply you sent
was creating an entirely new PR in the bugdb.  All those munged PRs had to
be closed manually.

As the message below says, please don't create a new subject line.
Otherwise there is no way for our bugs system to track it.