www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Kjartan Clausen <kjar...@ii.uib.no>
Subject Re: config/3960: CGI problems: I'm not able to do 'POST' and cgiwrap only returns errors
Date Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/3960; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kjartan Clausen <kjartan@ii.uib.no>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apache@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/3960: CGI problems: I'm not able to do 'POST' and cgiwrap
 only returns errors
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:27:54 +0100 (MET)

 I just found the problem, so please disregard my bug report.

 The problem was that the UID of cgiwrap and httpd didn't match.

 On 24 Feb 1999 apbugs@hyperreal.org wrote:

 }Thank you very much for your problem report.
 }It has the internal identification `config/3960'.
 }The individual assigned to look at your
 }report is: apache.
 }
 }>Category:       config
 }>Responsible:    apache
 }>Synopsis:       CGI problems: I'm not able to do 'POST' and cgiwrap only returns errors
 }>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 24 07:20:03 PST 1999
 }

 Kjartan Clausen          Aikido is origami with people instead of paper (tm)
 The Aikido FAQ                                     http://www.aikidofaq.com/