www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/3944: Error obtained "malformed header from script. Bad header=<p>"
Date Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:23:25 GMT

Synopsis: Error obtained "malformed header from script. Bad header=<p>"

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Feb 22 13:23:17 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
>From the looks of the error, their script is broken.  That is
something you have to take up with them.  It may work on
servers that don't follow the CGI spec, but it won't work
on Apache if that is what it is outputting.

We can do nothing about their software, and can't try to
spend all our time digging around sites to find broken scripts
and tell people what is wrong with them...