www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Kennedy <mken...@toronto.com>
Subject RE: mod_usertrack/3909: mod_usertrack cookie logging isn't loggin g cookie, it's logging something else.
Date Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_usertrack/3909; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Kennedy <mkenned@toronto.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: RE: mod_usertrack/3909: mod_usertrack cookie logging isn't loggin
	g cookie, it's logging something else.
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:37:47 -0500

 Please ignore this, I've described the wrong problem.  It goes as follows:

 We've got Apache 1.3.4 set up as a reverse proxy caching server.  The
 usertrack module is generating and logging new IDs for each incoming
 request, but the cookies are NOT being issued to end users.  Is this a bug?
 I think it should issue cookies, because all of our logging needs to be done
 on this server.