www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sirman Celayir <sir...@bigfoot.com>
Subject config/3907: After install, when I click on the NT icon, a box appears and vanishes. No httpd.conf, no error log
Date Wed, 17 Feb 1999 06:43:48 GMT

>Number:         3907
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       After install, when I click on the NT icon, a box appears and vanishes.
No httpd.conf, no error log
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Check to see if you forgot to include something in the one exe file I downloaded this morn
from your site.  When I click on Install Apache as Service (NT), 1) a window flashes open
and then vanishes.  2) There are no files in CONF dir.  What happened to httpd.conf? 3) No
error logs are generated, nothing in LOGs dir.
>How-To-Repeat:
Install and run the Win32 version
>Fix:
No, I hope you have.