www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From mwelch <mwe...@ontarioeast.net>
Subject Re: general/3899: Apache-1.3.4 fails to start up.
Date Mon, 15 Feb 1999 16:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/3899; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: mwelch <mwelch@ontarioeast.net>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/3899: Apache-1.3.4 fails to start up.
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:33:20 -0500

 Sirs:
   Subsequent to first message I uninstalled Apache from e:\ and
 reinstalled to the default
 settings on c:\.  This was successful and Apache started OK.  However,
 it will not shut-
 down gracefully (using "apache -k shutdown").  I have to use Ctrl-C to
 stop it - am I
 missing something in the instructions?  Also, I'm curious as to why the
 default files were
 missing in the first install to e:\Apache .
 Thanks for the reply,
 Mo Welch