www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From l...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_include/3587: SSI error log message could be clearer
Date Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:06:37 GMT

Synopsis: SSI error log message could be clearer

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: lars
State-Changed-When: Thu Feb 11 12:06:36 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:

This is a generic error message and not just for
the server-parsed handler or the Includes option.
I'm afraid it is very unlikely that we will change
this.

But thanks for your report.