www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-linux/3873: Seems to reproduce PR#3190, PR#1950, PR#1940 and PR#3312. httpd children disappear.
Date Wed, 10 Feb 1999 20:13:34 GMT

Synopsis: Seems to reproduce PR#3190, PR#1950, PR#1940 and PR#3312. httpd children disappear.

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Feb 10 12:13:31 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
As we very clearly state before you submit a PR, we can NOT
try to debug wacky problems with ancient versions of
Apache.  Please upgrade to a current version.