www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Vandoorselaere Yoann <yo...@roco.net>
Subject mod_access/3813: Apache doesn't handle log correctly
Date Tue, 02 Feb 1999 01:30:05 GMT

>Number:         3813
>Category:       mod_access
>Synopsis:       Apache doesn't handle log correctly
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When looking at our access.log file :
The connection origin is not identified :
0.0.0.0 - - [02/Feb/1999:02:25:12 -0800] "POST /directours/webdriver HTTP/1.0" 200 49326 "http://system.rocoresa.com/directours/webdriver"
"Mozilla/4.05 [en] (X11; I; Linux 2.1.129 i586)"

>How-To-Repeat:
Simply by accessing our site ;-)
>Fix:
No, sorry...