www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rob <hwrds...@superlink.net>
Subject os-linux/3808: fix for broken PUT method on linux
Date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 20:36:04 GMT

>Number:         3808
>Category:       os-linux
>Synopsis:       fix for broken PUT method on linux
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.3.0 or 1.3.3
>Environment:
I submitted a bug a couple weeks ago with linux and apache... and
a broken PUT method.

It turns out that the mod_bandwidth module i installed is causing the problem.
I dont compile in mod_bandwidth and the PUT method works again.

I submitted a bug a couple weeks ago with linux and apache... and
a broken PUT method.

It turns out that the mod_bandwidth module i installed is causing the problem.
I dont compile in mod_bandwidth and the PUT method works again.

Im not sure why it has this effect becauase the mod_bandwidth claims to
only effect the GET method.

Thanks.