www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Vladi Modilevsky <vmodi...@nullvoid.com>
Subject mod_proxy/3801: Using proxy tunneling fails (tested with port 443)
Date Sat, 30 Jan 1999 21:41:19 GMT

>Number:         3801
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Using proxy tunneling fails (tested with port 443)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
ssl layer fails to communicate
>How-To-Repeat:
run current release on WIN32 paltform, turn on proxy and try to access ssl layer
>Fix:
change read() and write() api in proxy_connect.c
to recv() and send() (another MickeySoft's innovative contribution to the world)

Extract:
if (i) {
    if (FD_ISSET(sock, &fds)) {
	Explain0("sock was set");
#if defined(WIN32)
	if ((nbytes = recv(sock, buffer, HUGE_STRING_LEN, 0)) != 0) {
#else
	if ((nbytes = read(sock, buffer, HUGE_STRING_LEN)) != 0) {
#endif
	if (nbytes == -1)
		break;
#if defined(WIN32)
	    if (send(r->connection->client->fd, buffer, nbytes, 0) == EOF)
#else
	    if (write(r->connection->client->fd, buffer, nbytes) == EOF)
#endif
		break;

i fixed the rest of the problem areas i found, tell me how to get it to whomever wants it.