www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/3794: Java client gets server status 206 or server status 200 as exception when reading data from server
Date Fri, 29 Jan 1999 20:24:08 GMT

Synopsis: Java client gets server status 206 or server status 200 as exception when reading
data from server

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 29 12:24:07 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Can you please try using a current version of Apache.  As
we clearly state before you submit a PR, we can't support
ancient versions.

I would also suggest that this is likely a bug in the client
that needs to be worked around in the client... there isn't
too much we can necessarily do about that.