www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Thomas, Chad A." <ctho...@iupui.edu>
Subject RE: general/3724: Frequently receiving error 'Server Returned an Invalid Response' in Internet Explorer or 'Server returned no data' in N e tscape
Date Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/3724; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Thomas, Chad A." <cthomas@iupui.edu>
To: "'Marc Slemko'" <marcs@znep.com>
Cc: "'apbugs@Apache.Org'" <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: RE: general/3724: Frequently receiving error 'Server Returned an
	  Invalid Response' in Internet Explorer or 'Server returned no data' in
	N e tscape
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 08:36:34 -0500

 I am currently undergoing extensive development of this machine and cannot
 afford to run without mod_perl. I may be able to test in a few weeks.

 Lately, the problem has only happened first thing in the morning and then
 has been fine the rest of the day. Could it be caused by the server
 processes being idle to long? If I click reload about 5 or 6 times, the
 error message eventually goes away.