www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "paul@sub-mit-it.com" <p...@sub-mit-it.com>
Subject hi
Date Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:03:42 GMT

Hi

My Name Is Paul and I am A webmaster for about 50
sites, This is a genuine letter and not spam. I got your
email address from searching on webcrawler ( webdesign
). I have recently put up a site www.sub-mit-it.com in direct
competition to www.submitit.com because I am sick of
paying there $59-00 subscription fee's. May be you feel
the same.

A few webmates and I put a up server using the exact
same software that the opposition is using the difference is
we submit to over 1400 engines and directories and only
charge $29-00 for 12 month suscription .

I am busy building a webmasters lounge for our subs
which will index  web masters resources and  marketing
ideas. If you would like a listing give it to me and I'll put
you up or if you have any contributions as far as ideas go
let me know. A reciprocal link would be appreciated but
not necessary

Any way give me a shout and let me know what you think

Have a great day

Regards

Paul Morgan
Webdev-sa