www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From jaya mistry <jaya_mis...@ins.com>
Subject os-solaris/3746: Server disconnects session
Date Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:50:28 GMT

>Number:         3746
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       Server disconnects session
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Trying to run a looking glass script that performs an rsh request to a router.

When the perl script is run from the command line we get complete results, but
when we run the script from the browser we only get the first line of the output
displayed.

Tried setting the KeepAlive value from 15sec to 300sec and Timeout value to
300sec but still get the same result.

>How-To-Repeat:
Its going to be difficult if you dont have a router. But here is a
cut down version of the script :-

#!/usr/local/bin/perl

$|=1 ;
@data = `/usr/bin/rsh  routername sh ip bgp sum`;