www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_cgi/3701: cgi-bin tries to exec. everything, *.cgi, *.html, *.jpg, etc..... (fwd)
Date Mon, 18 Jan 1999 05:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_cgi/3701; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: Re: mod_cgi/3701: cgi-bin tries to exec. everything, *.cgi, *.html,
 *.jpg, etc..... (fwd)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:27:51 -0800 (PST)

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:47:41 PST
 From: dog pound <submental40@hotmail.com>
 To: marc@apache.org
 Subject: Re: mod_cgi/3701: cgi-bin tries to exec. everything, *.cgi, *.html,
      *.jpg, etc.....

 I did read the Docs for the ScriptAliases, and i understand that
 everything in there is suppose to be exec. But you are not understanding
 I used to, my friends, and etc... all have the same setup, we have this
 cgi that we use, and it holds *.jpg, *.html, etc file in the dir. and
 yet theres still works fine because it does not try to exec. the images,
 and html files. Mine does, my ScriptAliases are setup the same excat way
 as theres are, and still dosn't work.
 Do you have any other ideas of why this might happen?

 doG