www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Greg Munker <submenta...@hotmail.com>
Subject mod_cgi/3701: cgi-bin tries to exec. everything, *.cgi, *.html, *.jpg, etc.....
Date Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:32:16 GMT

>Number:         3701
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       cgi-bin tries to exec. everything, *.cgi, *.html, *.jpg, etc.....
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        1.3.3
>Environment:
FreeBSD submental.jagged.net 2.2.7-RELEASE FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE #0: Fri Dec 25
15:51:37 EST 1998 root@submental.jagged.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/SubMental  i386

My compiler is gcc version 2.7.2.1
When you try to run a cgi off of my server, my cgi-bin tries to invoke everything,
html, jpg, png, txt, everything, and when it cannot invoke them, they just come out
as broken images etc..
http://submental.jagged.net/cgi-bin/grab/grab.cgi
>Fix:
No offance, but this is why i am writting to you... :) Not going to lie to you.