www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Nicola Franciosi <franc...@die.supsi.ch>
Subject os-windows/3678: could not locate a procedure entry in ApacheCore.dll
Date Fri, 15 Jan 1999 13:53:20 GMT

>Number:         3678
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       could not locate a procedure entry in ApacheCore.dll
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We installed the Apache_1_3_4_win32.exe, then we installed the Apache_JServ_1_obj1.exe and
restart the pc. During the restart a message error appeared:
"The procedure entry point_ap_pclosesocket@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library
ApacheCore.dll"
After that the apache server could'nt start.
-
-