www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject config/3621: configuring two server in a single machine
Date Sun, 10 Jan 1999 18:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/3621; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Cc:  Subject: config/3621: configuring two server in a single machine
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:38:24 -0800 (PST)

 Sigh.

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
 Date: 10 Jan 1999 01:59:45 -0000
 From: MAILER-DAEMON@hyperreal.org
 To: marc@hyperreal.org
 Subject: failure notice

 Hi. This is the qmail-send program at hyperreal.org.

 <root@alma.pegaso-ip.it>:
 Sorry, I couldn't find any host by that name. (#4.1.2)

 Date: 4 Jan 1999 17:32:58 -0000
 To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, marc@apache.org, root@alma.pegaso-ip.it
 From: marc@apache.org
 Subject: Re: config/3621: configuring two server in a single machine

 Synopsis: configuring two server in a single machine

 State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 State-Changed-By: marc
 State-Changed-When: Mon Jan  4 09:32:58 PST 1999
 State-Changed-Why:
 This is not the place to ask basic configuration questions.

 You should read the docs on vhosts at
 http://www.apache.org/docs/vhosts/ (well, first you should upgrade
 to a current version of Apache, since not all of the things
 there apply to old versions like 1.2.x) and if you still can't
 figure it out, post in the appropriate Usenet newsgroup,
 as you are very clearly told to do before submitting a bug
 report if you aren't sure your problem is a bug in Apache.