www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Reid M.Pinchback <rei...@mit.edu>
Subject mod_jserv/3626: The bug submission form in the mod_jserv documentation for 1.0b1 is broken
Date Tue, 05 Jan 1999 18:46:30 GMT

>Number:         3626
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       The bug submission form in the mod_jserv documentation for 1.0b1 is broken
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
doc/sendbug.html can't be used, I just keep getting a response that
bugs.apache.org won't except the bug because no category was selected.
There is no field on the form that would let me select a category
(presumably because the implied category is mod_jserv).

>How-To-Repeat:
Use the documentation pages in the distribution to submit a bug.
>Fix:
Nope.