www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/3359: Configuring Apache only for proxy cache it report a runtime error.
Date Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:44:35 GMT

Synopsis: Configuring Apache only for proxy cache it report a runtime error.

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Mon Jan  4 12:44:35 PST 1999
Comment-Added:
Copied from a mis-sent reply:

> Hi Marc,
> excuse me for the delay.
>
> >How exactly are you trying to configure it?
>

> >What exactly did you change in the configuration files?
>

> I send you attached  a little ZIP that contains the configuration file that
> I created.
>
> >Is there anything in the error log?
>
> YES! The error log is big. As you can see is also in the ZIP file.
> Thanks in advance for all.

The error log says exactly what the problem is:

[Sun Nov 08 09:49:27 1998] [error] Invalid path in os_stat: "/Program Files/Apa
che/proxy/.time", should have a drive letter or be a UNC path

You need a drive letter on that path.  ie. "c:/Program Files/Apache/proxy",
and on all your other paths.  This should have been done by the install
program.