www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Siepmann@hyperreal.org, Michael <Michael.Siepm...@gmx.net>
Subject config/3619: Errors in configuration files (access.conf, httpd.conf, srm.conf)
Date Mon, 04 Jan 1999 09:07:20 GMT

>Number:         3619
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Errors in configuration files (access.conf, httpd.conf, srm.conf)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
My apache-server has worked fine. But now, I've installed X and from this time, the server
doesn't start. httpd always claims, that there are failures in the config files. I must comment
many lines in these files, even AddType and AddHandler. When the server is active, nothing
works the right way, because it doesn't serve the right data.

What's going wrong?