www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eichenberger Claudio <clau...@nty.com>
Subject Reply: mod_log-any/3512: access-logging of a virtual host stops, BUT httpd carries on the serve pages
Date Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:35:31 GMT
apbugs@hyperreal.org wrote:

> Thank you very much for your problem report.
> It has the internal identification `mod_log-any/3512'.
> The individual assigned to look at your
> report is: apache.
>
> >Category:       mod_log-any
> >Responsible:    apache
> >Synopsis:       access-logging of a virtual host stops, BUT httpd carries on the
serve pages
> >Arrival-Date:   Wed Dec  9 05:10:00 PST 1998

Hi:

Error found !!!

I found the following line in the main error server file:

	[Thu Dec 10 00:14:22 1998] [notice] httpd: child pid 1076 exit signal
Filesize limit exceeded (25)

So, the problem was nevertheless a limitation of either the amount of
memoryuse or memorylocked .

I made that restriction less strict and it runs very well.

Many thanks for your help

:claudio	http://www.jted.com/