www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/3600: Can I run Apache locally, without network?
Date Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:13:14 GMT

Synopsis: Can I run Apache locally, without network?

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 28 12:13:13 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
This is not the place to be asking for directions on
configuring your OSes networking.  Please check out the
comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows newsgroup, where
many people can answer such basic configuration questions.