www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/3594: no problem, just a suggestion
Date Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:25:02 GMT

Synopsis: no problem, just a suggestion

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 28 06:25:02 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:

Adding a trayapp (and icon) is on the to-do list.  I'm
suspending this report so we won't forget.  Thanks!

Synopsis-Changed-From: no problem, just a suggestion
Synopsis-Changed-To: Please add an Apache icon to the systray instead of a DOS window
Synopsis-Changed-By: coar
Synopsis-Changed-When: Mon Dec 28 06:25:02 PST 1998
Category-Changed-From-To: other-os-windows
Category-Changed-By: coar
Category-Changed-When: Mon Dec 28 06:25:02 PST 1998