www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Greg Lunar <glu...@yahoo.com>
Subject other/3594: no problem, just a suggestion
Date Mon, 28 Dec 1998 07:44:02 GMT

>Number:         3594
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       no problem, just a suggestion
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I downloaded & installed the Apache Web Server v1.3.3 for Windows and it's great!  As
a Linux fan, I think it's great to be able to use the same services on a windows machine.
 I do however think that it would be nicer if when you ran the server, instead of displaying
a normal program window on your task bar, to actually show a small icon by the time at the
bottom right.  Other than that, everything works great.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
same as description