www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/3591: adding/changing <Directoy/> directive caused no load of httpd.
Date Sun, 27 Dec 1998 07:31:22 GMT

Synopsis: adding/changing <Directoy/> directive caused no load of httpd.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sat Dec 26 23:31:21 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
I have no idea why you think this is the place to submit
basic configuration questions or why you think it makes
sense to waste developer time that could be better spent
doing actual development instead of spending a few minutes
yourself to try to figure out problems before giving up.  In
any case, more appropriate forums for basic user support
are clearly described before you submit a bug report.

Since you declined to include the actual exact text of
the error message you got we can not help you.

Please ask this in a forum more appropriate for user support
(ie. NOT the bugs database!) and include exact error messages.