www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_cgi/3589: Apache rejects URLs that contain a '%2f' instead of '/'
Date Sun, 27 Dec 1998 00:46:22 GMT

Synopsis: Apache rejects URLs that contain a '%2f' instead of '/'

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Sat Dec 26 16:46:21 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:

As mentioned when your previous report was closed,
this issue is being tracked in PR #543.  It is not
considered resolved, but we don't want to have multiple
reports of the same problem when the database is available
to all.  If you wish to provide feedback on the issue,
send a message to <apbugs@apache.org> with a subject of
'Re: mod_cgi/543: "%2F" not allowed in VGI script PATH_INFO'.
I am closing this report for the same reason.

Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-duplicate
Class-Changed-By: coar
Class-Changed-When: Sat Dec 26 16:46:21 PST 1998