www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Steve Roylance <st...@pinehill.net>
Subject mod_include/3587: SSI error log message could be clearer
Date Sat, 26 Dec 1998 14:02:01 GMT

>Number:         3587
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       SSI error log message could be clearer
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I guess this is a wish-it-were-this-way bug.
I did not have the includes option correctly set in access.conf, and the error
mesage in the log was 'handler server-parsed not found, using defualt' ...
something like 'option Include not set for /var/www, using default handler'
would have shortened the time I spent figuring it out.
picky, huh?