www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/3577: apache does not compile with gcc -ansi option.
Date Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:01:34 GMT

Synopsis: apache does not compile with gcc -ansi option.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Dec 22 09:01:33 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:
It is complaining because sigaction isn't an ANSI feature.
Since Solaris supports it, however, we use it.  For platforms
that don't support it, we define NO_USE_SIGACTION in
ap_config.h so it isn't used.