www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Fabien COELHO <coe...@cri.ensmp.fr>
Subject os-solaris/3577: apache does not compile with gcc -ansi option.
Date Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:39:25 GMT

>Number:         3577
>Category:       os-solaris
>Synopsis:       apache does not compile with gcc -ansi option.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
apache does not compile with gcc -ansi on solaris 2.6 intel.
as all the source code looks pretty ansi (eg function declarations, void *...)
I guess this is a potential portability bug.

gcc -c  -I../os/unix -I../include   -DSOLARIS2=260 -ansi `../apaci` ap_signal.c
ap_signal.c: In function `ap_signal':
ap_signal.c:68: storage size of `act' isn't known
ap_signal.c:68: storage size of `oact' isn't known
make[3]: *** [ap_signal.o] Error 1
>How-To-Repeat:
CFLAGS=-ansi CC=gcc ./configure
make