www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From c...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_dir/3569: HeaderName does not use MultiViews
Date Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:13:46 GMT

Synopsis: HeaderName does not use MultiViews

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: coar
State-Changed-When: Mon Dec 21 08:13:45 PST 1998
State-Changed-Why:

This behaviour is explicitly documented in the
mod_autoindex module page.  Using MultiViews for this
lookup presents certain problems, such as what to do if
there are HEADER.jpg, HEADER.html, and HEADER.txt
files -- which should be displayed and should the image be
a possibility?

However, doing this lookup with a subrequest is on my list
of things to address, so I'm marking this report as
suspended.

Severity-Changed-From-To: serious-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: coar
Severity-Changed-When: Mon Dec 21 08:13:45 PST 1998